A heath land golfing challenge could easily describe West Monmouthshire Golf Club. With spectacular views overlooking both the Brecon Beacons and the Sugar Loaf Mountain, this privately owned course combines great interest with testing golf. On the highest tees at the top of the course it is worth stopping for a moment and looking around, because whatever time of year you play, the views are simply breath-taking.
Juniors Under 16
Juniors 16-19 & Students
Young players 20-24
Young players 25-29
summer fee see news section for full details
- Special Deals available, phone for details. For contact details, please click here.
- Membership runs from October 1st 2016 to the 31st September 2017.
- Credit facilities available.
- Green fees Mon £12 Tues / Fri £15 Weekend £18
Reasons to Join
- 18 hole golf course
- Good length at 6,118 yards
- Varying levels of difficulty
- Club house with bar & venue